Welcome Guest, please login or register.
Username:
Password:

Pages: 1
August 31, 2017, 11:38:11 pm
Tony
Bronze Member

Is Deborah a vegetarian?

Antonio

September 01, 2017, 08:40:33 am
gator
Supreme Member

Good question, Mate..Eric, what's the scoop???? (I DO remember, however, from her own lips, that she likes downing a few tequilas now and then...there's "pepper stock" in the recipe..."peppers"...does THAT qualify?)

Hey, Antonio...what ELSE is up with you? Still in school? Or, did you find that teaching job you were looking for? And...why not post one of your LIVE gigs here? With your brother...that was some good stuff. Didi has posted musical tid bits here before, so why not YOU? I'll attest to the "entertainment quality". Think about it.

And,,,,BTW: noticed that you inquired on General Chat as to "pension system" here in the States...yes...it's called "Social Security", and it's a "pension" entitlement established by Franklin Roosevelt back in the 40's..it pays the recipient a percentage of ALL the S.S. taxes that each citizen paid during all of their "employment" years, and for life, with slight increases based on "cost of living" on a yearly basis. The earliest we can lay claim to those benefits is age 62..the usual FULL benefit age is 66 now (used to be 65). In MY case, I elected for benefits at 62, even though I knew I wouldn't get FULL benefits. WHY, you ask?........................

........cuz they've been predicting that the entire system will be bankrupt in the years ahead: first, it was 2021...then 2027...NOW, it's 2032, I heard. So, in my perception: 80% of "something" is better then 100% of "NOTHING"...take the money, and run, as the saying goes. I fell sorry for the generations ahead, including our children, grandchildren, etc.

THX for the "visit", Bloke...but add a little more to your diatribe, please...next visit.

And...a quick shout out to "Joy", whoever you are...another new member, with nothing to say...a mere "Hi guys" wouldn't suck!  Big grin

Check back, soon, Bunchers (and Bunchesses..I know you're out there, somewhere around Vienna, me thinks)  Smile

G-Man

September 01, 2017, 10:49:28 am
Erik
Global Moderator
Supreme Member

I don't think she's a vegetarian (I could be wrong  Big grin), but she's very health/diet conscious - all those years of modelling and in Hollywood. She loves food, though, so it's always a struggle...  icon_wink

September 02, 2017, 07:30:36 pm
Garland English
Supreme Member

I don't know how carnivorous she is but probably eats her veggies.

Pages: 1

admin@deborahshelton.net www.deborahshelton.net