Welcome Guest, please login or register.
Username:
Password:

Pages: « 1 2 3 »
June 24, 2017, 02:25:13 pm
Memories_Radio

Good to see you back here. Yes, it's been quiet, but I've been checking here every once in a while for some signs of life. I'm doing well; hope you are, too. Glad you'll get some time off.

Hopefully we can get some good information out of this when all is said and done. I've been looking for that health club ad on the net, but no dice. If I make any progress in that regard, I'll report back here. Take care.

- M. R.

June 25, 2017, 07:20:21 am
gator
Supreme Member

THX, Chief...talk to you next weekend

July 03, 2017, 06:11:45 pm
gator
Supreme Member

Gotta "chat up", MR.....soon Working

July 03, 2017, 06:53:25 pm
Memories_Radio

Right here, sir!  Hello

July 09, 2017, 03:01:50 pm
gator
Supreme Member

I know this is silly now...but maybe tomorrow...MUST keep lines open.

Gator-Goof  Sad

July 09, 2017, 07:40:05 pm
Memories_Radio

Understood! I'll be here when you are!

July 10, 2017, 05:11:16 pm
gator
Supreme Member

Yo MR..do you mind chatting OFF the record? Like..."e mail"? Have some "non-public" inquiries regarding any projects...my mail address is on personal profile. If not, understood.

Best thing I can do is "stick and move"..quick questions and responses. But, the flow continues, as it were.

I'll leave it with you...will be in Springfield, MO tomorrow eve. Check on any responses then.

G............... Working

July 11, 2017, 02:15:46 pm
Memories_Radio

Sorry, sir -- have been busy as of late. I'll drop you a line via email when I get the chance.

July 12, 2017, 08:17:54 am
gator
Supreme Member

look forward to it...at your convenience

July 23, 2017, 01:39:06 pm
gator
Supreme Member

Tally Ho, Monsieur MR...comment allez vous...what are you doing on this lovely Sunday? (how's that for simplicity?)

Feel free to kick in, Bunchers.     icon_wink

Gator-Goof-getting silly   (c'mon, Papa G...I know you're out there somewhere...70 ain't no death sentence)

July 24, 2017, 03:33:02 pm
Memories_Radio

Hey, gator. I actually sent you a PM a few days ago, so you may not have seen it.  Laughing

But I'll continue to keep a watchful eye on this forum.  Working

- M. R.

July 24, 2017, 03:45:34 pm
gator
Supreme Member

I saw them...will re check if I missed one......and YES, please keep a candle burning in your window...it's TRULY just a matter of time. Check out our history: we can be a bunch of "magpies", when the right button is pushed...and that button is a bit rusty, granted...but I have a can of Buncher rust remover..we'll see if it works. (back door comm)

Hey, guys (and girls)..we have "fresh blood" here...and he's a talker...not like the other "one and done's" of the past..c'mon...one more trip to the plate!!!!

SPEAK, FREAKS!!!!!!   Laughing    Working

Gator,,,"G"et on the move!!!  (and I smell a "pushing 70" beauty near by...right, Eric?)    icon_wink

P.S.   in Cincinnati...where are YOU, "M"uch "R"evered? can you at least give a city?  Or state?  Or hemisphere?

July 24, 2017, 04:15:55 pm
Garland English
Supreme Member

Hi gator and Gail. I have not heard anything about Debbie since the radio interview. As for me turning 70,I just wonder where the years went. Time just won't stop. It keeps marching on. Since my birthday I have had swelling in my feet and ankles. It is hard to put my shoes on. I have been to the doctor and was sent to the emergency room, where they ran some tests, mostly blood tests. I was a bit anemic and the doctor there gave me two prescriptions. Iron pills to build up the red blood cells and something for the swelling. The swelling hasn't gone down, so I must see my doctor again. Other than that everything is just fine. I hope you and Gail are still doing great. Smile

July 24, 2017, 04:41:29 pm
gator
Supreme Member

you're better off then ME, Papa...the only thing "swelling" in me is my BRAIN...wish I had swelly ankles..but, 70 IS 70.....TRULY, hope and pray that you'll better....play the hand you're dealt...The Lord will call you home when He's ready...til then, enjoy life as best you can.......and say a big HELLO to our recently adopted Bro, Memories Radio,,,he's a talker!...give him a few Southern Gentleman quips.      Big grin

Gotta sign off now, but will check back tomorrow...sleep well, "Robert"   Laughing

"G" Man  ("G"otta shower down)

July 25, 2017, 10:15:29 am
Erik
Global Moderator
Supreme Member

Howdy folks,

Hope all is well with everyone. Didn't know you'd reached the big 7-0 General Lee!  Eek Congrats on that (I think) - I'm not all that far behind ya...

Been crazy busy staining the log house this summer. Figures, it's the rainiest summer in Ontario since they started keeping track - should have been done by now, but I'm only half-way there...

My youngest son, Andrew (the professional musician), is getting married in just over 3 three weeks from now, and all the arrangements have kept me hopping... Also, recently played guitar with him live on his video stream in front of a whole lot of people - what a rush!  Big grin Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 »

admin@deborahshelton.net www.deborahshelton.net