Welcome Guest, please login or register.
Username:
Password:

Pages: 1 2 »
August 05, 2016, 05:56:30 am
gator
Supreme Member

3 MILLION PLUS...congratulations, Christo and Eric, pure and simple!

One more time...shall we go for FOUR? (one for each Buncher)  Laughing

"G"ator and "Gailoushka........"G"lad to be part of it...for a little while

August 08, 2016, 01:19:50 pm
Garland English
Supreme Member

Hi gator and hi Gail,what does this mean,3 million views?

August 08, 2016, 05:16:16 pm
gator
Supreme Member

All time view count, since the Site's "birth"...check top boxes under "stats"

August 09, 2016, 10:15:03 am
Garland English
Supreme Member

I have found it. I never saw that before.thx

August 30, 2016, 05:54:32 pm
didi
Supreme Member

Congrats to all of you bunchers....hard work through.

Take care guys .

All my best wishes.

Didi

We have no future, we have no past
I write this now while I'm in control
I'll choose the words and how the melody goes,
Along winding streets we walked hand in hand
And how I long for that sharp wind
To take my breath away again
I'd run my fingers through your hair.

August 31, 2016, 02:27:30 pm
gator
Supreme Member

There's our DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE--DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Did you make that first MILLION yet???? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (FRANCS that is, not DOLLARS)

Your Gator Goof !   Big grin

November 23, 2016, 05:10:33 pm
didi
Supreme Member

Come on buddy is that needed? icon_wink

We have no future, we have no past
I write this now while I'm in control
I'll choose the words and how the melody goes,
Along winding streets we walked hand in hand
And how I long for that sharp wind
To take my breath away again
I'd run my fingers through your hair.

November 24, 2016, 08:03:39 am
gator
Supreme Member

Just wishing for your future prosperity, Brother...if ya' can't WISH it, then ya' can't SAY it...and if you can't SAY it, then ya' can't DO it....or something like that.   icon_wink

We'll just PRAY for it, then...that's easier, and MUCH MORE effective. ttt

Thanksgiving holiday today, on this side of The Pond..and we have MUCH to be thankful for..Father is good...Father is GREAT!

And, speaking of "Thanks", ...we're sure thankful for YOU, and the lovely LoLo.

a bientot, mon frer...and it WILL happen.....(phone to ear)  Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

Gotta check with our other Bunchers now............... au voir

November 24, 2016, 04:49:45 pm
Garland English
Supreme Member

Hi gator, Gail, and everybody. Hope you had a good, full filling day, if you know what I mean. I feel like a stuffed turkey. That is because I am stuffed with turkey among other things. I think Canada has already had their Thanksgiving day and Eric has celebrated.. I hope Didi's wealth continues to rise and the Bunchers stay in touch. I forgot Debbie's birthday but I hope to make it up to her, somehow. So long for now.

November 26, 2016, 07:01:44 am
gator
Supreme Member

Wait a minute....stop the presses.....did I read that right???...YOU...GARLAND ENGLISH, THE SUPREME MEMBER OF SUPREME MEMBERS, ALL TIME (AD INFINITUM) GREATEST DEBORAH SHELTON FAN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND, WHO KNOWS THE LOCATION, TIME OF BIRTH, WEIGHT, SIZE, AND DELIVERING PHYSICIAN OF THE 'D-GIRL', ALONG WITH EVERY 'OTHER' PERTINENNT FACT OF HER LIFE...................................................................FORGOT......................................HER..................................B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y??????????????????????????????????????? Eek Eek Eek Confused Confused Confused Confused

HOLY SENILITY, BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  "SAY IT ISN'T SO, SERPICO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

"Seas boiling, earth shaking, dogs and cats living together...."....and The Papa Buncher FORGETS The Girl's birthday......I've lived too long....just when I thought I've seen everything..."but I've seen enough to know now that I've SEEN TOO MUCH!"  Frown Frown Frown

Oh, what a world...what a world !!!!!!!!!!  :-((((((( (she must be beside herself: "OMG!!!  (checking mailbox)...NOTHING from Garland???!!!!  Eric, is he OK???"

and............................................after all this, I hope you know me by now, Pops..just a little Chi-Town BALL BUSTING!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Don't sweat it,..we let it slip by too....but Eric DID exchange a few texts with her, so all was not lost (and he asked if she would like a WS Cubs memento, at our request, since she IS an ex-homie...but alas, she politely refused...something like "I don't think it would be wise to stroll down an LA street with a Cubs hat on".....good point...I can't wear any Blackhawks gear in DETROIT either. So...she wasn't TOTALLY forgotten)

.........send her something for Xmas.  icon_wink

And...have fun in Washington...we'll be watching for you on the screen (it will be the ONLY reason we're watching...God help us!  Mad Mad Mad)

Gator-Goof..and the equally Goofy Gailienne  So sweet

November 26, 2016, 10:31:44 am
Erik
Global Moderator
Supreme Member

Wow, tough times for General Lee!  Eek

First, the Cowboys defeat the Redskins to extend the streak, and then he forgets D's birthday!!  Eek Oh, the humanity!!!  Big grin Laughing

When I was talking with Deb, the very first thing she said was "WTF???!!!??? Where the frick is my birthday card from Garland??!!??? Doesn't he worship the ground I walk on anymore????!!!!!????"

(Actually, she said nothing of the sort - I'm just pullin' your chain, Papa G, just piling on...  Big grin  Gator made me do it....  Big grin )

Happy belated Thanksgiving to all my American friends - hope y'all had a good one (we got a foot of snow up here...  Roll eyes )

November 26, 2016, 01:08:27 pm
gator
Supreme Member

I was PURPOSELY avoiding the Skins fiasco...."you dirty rat"!!

And..."pulling your chain"???...always wondered where that silly slur came from...NOW I know: the "the not so great white North"!!!!

"Foot of snow?"...that's YOUR problem!

And...actually, it woulda' been great if D DID get that bent outta' shape over Papa...he deserves it!   (but...not anymore, I guess...YOU BLEW IT, POPS)...............................................................AAAH, that's ok, General...WE all love you! (better NOT forget MY B-Day, though  icon_wink

November 26, 2016, 06:10:13 pm
Garland English
Supreme Member

I forgot I guess because for a couple of weeks I wasn't feeling too good. I don't know what was wrong,but I feel a lot better now. I won't forget her for Christmas.
 I hope there is good weather in Washington on January 20th.I have seen several inaugurals on television, so since I am retired with plenty of time and it is not far away, I thought I would go there to see the inauguration of Donald Trump as the 45th President of the United States. I won't exactly be what the news cameras will be looking for so if you don't see me don't be disappointed.

November 27, 2016, 02:21:22 am
Garland English
Supreme Member

Hi Gail and gator again. I see you have fallen for the TV image that they portrayed of Donald Trump. He is for securing the borders, and with a wall. A lot of criminals have come into this country and have murdered, raped and everything else you can think of. They come here mainly to live off the taxpayers mostly. Obama has held the door wide open for terrorists,I mean "refugees" to enter and something has to be done about it. They have to be vetted. He also went against the globalists from both parties and caught more grief from the Republicans than the Democrats. NAFTA and GATT are two trade agreements that leave us interdependent with too many other nations instead of the free and independent nation I grew up in. The Supreme Court and lower courts will be filled with conservatives that will make the courts obey the Constitution. The Supreme Court will no longer be THE LAW OF THE LAND. They are not a legislative body. Our 2nd amendment rights to own and bear arms will be protected and first amendment for freedom of religion will be protected. Look at the Hillary supporters whine and cry and throw temper tantrums because they have been indoctrinated in the schools. Trump wants to return the schools back over to the localities. We will not be paying for their college tuition and other government goodies they now get.If they fear fascism, then they picked the wrong candidate in Hillary Clinton. I am tired of the Bushes and Clintons and Obama. I went to a Trump rally last June and it was a different atmosphere. Everybody was so friendly. It reminded me of a George Wallace rally I went to in June 1968,48 years ago.All of the protesters and everything. Big tax cuts and tariffs on goods made outside the USA. They'll comeback. And to get rid of Obamacare where I can really keep my doctor.

November 27, 2016, 09:55:00 am
gator
Supreme Member

That's all well and good, Pops...OUR concern is:  A) Republicans are known for SLASHING budgets, and their #1 target is ENTITLEMENTS.....meaning: Gail and I might be in serious trouble in years ahead. And...........................B) WHATEVER a candidate says during a campaign, THREE things are a REALITY with EVERY new President....1) They NEVER accomplish their pre-West Wing agenda, as they discover very quickly in the first 100 days, that It's a NEW BALL GAME in the Oval..getting there ain't being there.....2) Ya' gotta have a reasonable Congress to deal with, party majority notwithstanding, and Trump AIN'T GOT THAT EITHER!! Hell, his own party is divided as to his credibility. He'll be flailing in the wind on any bills he wants considered....and 3) The man is simply not a CIVIL leader, to put is politely. His character, demeanor, oratory diatribes, and general frame of mind as to what's best for the masses are NOT attributes of a Chief Executive, unless it's CEO of Trump Companies en masse......which ends with a "P.S." # 4...His EGO and self serving personality is WAAAAY away from any commitment to "government by the people, for the people" The man simply can't stand to be CHALLENGED, and right now over have the voting populace is CHALLENGING him, along with HALF of his own pary, ALL of the Democrats, and I'd bet more then HALF of the international community (except Putin...now THAT is a news story that I'll keep an eye on..this one's gonna be fun to watch! Putin's going to {and HAS been} playing him like the proverbial "grand piano", and he ain't done with him yet..has his hand on Donny's "ego" pulse, and the circumstances of that in the months ahead is gonna look like a Sopranos episode)

Anyway, Papa...I'm done with the whole thing. We're downhill, with no brakes, and Gail and I are just "preparing the ship for inclement weather"...like engaging the Horn in the dead of winter! Repeating: GOD HELP US, cuz it ain't gonna be Trump (Now....PENCE is a decent guy: straightforward, smarter, and his party likes him...maybe if Trump...er....uh.....aaah, nevermind)

But before all this crap slams us...still wanna see The General on TV...they engage in MANY crowd shots, so our odds are 50/50...try to get in the 50 yard line territory..we WILL be watching (or, I will, since I'm the only one who knows what the hell you look like  Laughing)

Til then, we'll stay in touch...Holidays ahead!!! (probably the last "Merry" Xmas we'll have, so let's hoop it up!)

G-Man and G-Girl    P.S.  RGIII with the Browns??? Sad Poor kid...kinda' like the USA's future i.e. NONE  Sad

Pages: 1 2 »

admin@deborahshelton.net www.deborahshelton.net