Welcome Guest, please login or register.
Username:
Password:

Pages: 1 2 »
March 05, 2013, 04:32:40 pm
gator
Supreme Member

CHAVEZ IS DEAD...LONG ROT CHAVEZ!!!!!!!!

An "Enemy of the State" is "vahmoose"...thank all that is Holy! Truly, a disfunctional, disrespectful, and "out of his mind" 'nemisis' to democracy has left this world, and none too soon. It's about "effing" time!!!!!! Red face Red face Red face

It'll also save serious tax dollars on another "Seal Team 6" excursion....YEEEEAH!!!!!

(let's see if I get any 'response' on this one...........lock and load, Gator...take aim....bring it on, dip-s****!).... Mad

March 05, 2013, 08:45:16 pm
Garland English
Supreme Member

As the rock group Queen might say"another one bites the dust",but who will replace him?So far the ones in Northern Africa and Mid-East have been worse.I would really like to see Fidel Castro and his commies bite the dust.

March 06, 2013, 01:25:14 pm
Erik
Global Moderator
Supreme Member

As the rock group Queen might say"another one bites the dust",but who will replace him?So far the ones in Northern Africa and Mid-East have been worse.

Good call, Garland! Bravo Past experience teaches us not to celebrate too quickly - whenever one of these dictators croaks, or is introduced to Mr. Drone, there's always the danger that the next dude is gonna be worse...  Eek

This guy was really popular in Venezuela, so there's a distinct possibility that we're gonna see more of the same. Watch - his supporters will blame the USA for his cancer, claiming that he was intentionally exposed to carcinogens by the CIA or some other American agency...  Roll eyes Roll eyes Roll eyes

March 07, 2013, 07:01:54 am
gator
Supreme Member

Popular, Eric?....POPULAR??!!!!! SURE...when your select group of well-paid (and fearful) supporters are the only ones running TV, radio, and the press, you're DEFINITELY gonna be Sponge Bob, Winnie the Poo, and Power Ranger all rolled into one.

When he was "re-elected" on '09, and RE-WROTE their constitution, Chavez, and his merry band of cut-throats, essentially sealed the deal on "freedoms" i.e. NONE. He fired all dissidents from the Assembly, imprisoned the editor of a free paper, and outlawed (disconnected) the only other independent TV station in the country, among other 'sweeping unity reforms'.

Funny thing...watching clips of Kim in Pyongyang showed that he, too, is "very popular" among his people: the 50,000 or so that are on 'payroll': military, ex-military, band of thugs and their families, friends, turncoates, etc. don't need THAT many faces to fill a brief aerial shot of a square.... however, me thinks the other MILLIONS over there are starving and generally deprived, as we speak. (must be an 'illusionary anomoly'...that UPI/AP piece showed 'happy feet' all over the place!).

As to the "next one might be worse" thing?.....where?   when?.....in history, ALL of history, has a 'successor' out-eviled his/her predecessor? .........(think)....OK: Caesar Augustas....Nero....Caligula, etc....and...Henry V-----VI----VII-----and "crazy VIII" (maybe). Ya' got me on those, and anyone else you can think of in ANCIENT history. But, in modern times, we seem to have acquired the will, and talent, not to stand for such evil for very long, and WILL eliminate it...completely...when feasible, and necessary.

....cont.......

March 07, 2013, 07:20:47 am
gator
Supreme Member

...cont...I know-----are there still Nazis floating around? Communists? (keep an eye on Russia..they're doing a 'slow 180*')...al Queda? multiple, smaller terrorist groups on 'jihad' duty that hate our guts...literally? And, I dare say: so-called "allies" that shake our hand, accept our money, lease us their land for bases....and quietly funnel gobs of cash to these same Yankee haters? (anyone come to mind? give you a hint: largest royal family on the planet).

In the end, it's a cockroach' thing, folks...they're everywhere. Ya' kill one, or two, or scores...and there's more where they came from. Oldest living thing on Earth: 500,000,000 years---survived EVERY cataclysm in history...evidence to prove that they'd be the only survivors of an all out nuclear contest..with the resulting 'nuclear winter'. (was in Property Management for a while, and had an exterminator tell me that they have to keep rotating the pesticide, cuz after a month, each new generation of the beast NATURALLY develops a resistence to the prior formula)...............

Kinda' like...EVIL, INJUSTICE, FORCED DEPRIVATION, and the misery that goes with it. Kill off one, and someone/something ALWAYS finds a way to 'beat the system' the next round...for a while.

So...what do WE do? Same thing: rotate the pesticide...hold the line...draw a line in the sand...for GOOD, JUSTICE, AND FREEDOM. Kill them where they are, then deal with the 'next generation' when they show up. There's always a 'way'.   .....cont.....

March 07, 2013, 08:09:54 am
gator
Supreme Member

...cont...Just like in the beginning: Lucifer v.s. God...the REAL Good v.s. Evil.  And this is Battlefield Earth since (thanks, Eve, baby).

Would LOVE to just live peacefully...Christian ethics: HELP one another...RESPECT one another (oh, there's that word again!)..live and let live...hands across the water...freedom and prosperity for ALL. And if there's a 'glitch'? Talk it out, work it out..compromise. 50/50 is the best "deal" in the world. No one wants disruption, grief, sadness, misery, and hopelessness. Plus, violence is messy...and expensive (on several levels)...............................................................any "roaches" left?

Just remember, folks: when you're facing a mad, rabid, 'Cujo-type' dog, you have just TWO choices: AVOID IT (yeah, right)...or....SHOOT IT (lest it takes a sizeable fleshy chunk out of your ass...or somewhere more VITAL!).

As to Shnookems Baby Kim in the "NK" on today's "threat": CAN he? I doubt it, at the moment that is....WILL he? You can bet your Red, White, and Blue on it, People! When a man points a gun at your head, it's only been proven to assume that it's LOADED! Are y'all willing to bet your LIVES that it isn't?........................................and that's THAT!

P.S.---Goofs like this Kim kill me (excuse the pun)...they're 80 lbs 'soaking wet', and their "Big Brother" has essentially WALKED AWAY, but, they STILL walk up to Mike Tyson, spit in his face, thumb their nose at him, and insult/threaten his mother.............. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? EH? (betting windows are open, and "liberals" are invited)............the "game" goes on, and it's the only "game" in town, Gang.....plus, we have a track record "program" that gives us the right "BET" on that one!

P.S.S...looks like we got another "pooch" growling in Iran, too. But, I know, his bark is worse than his 20 megaton "bite". (ooooooh-kay)

March 07, 2013, 08:44:46 am
gator
Supreme Member

BTW...to make things a little clearer, and for those who don't know what the hell I'm talking about: North Korea today has threatened a "pre-emptive nuclear strike" on the United States IF the UN passes the new sanctions list...the vote of which is scheduled for 10 AM EST today (looking at clock).....ooops! It's 10:15! (they predicted 15-0 on the vote--including CHINA)

.............waiting.........waiting..........tick-tick-tick........waiting......... (thinking now: he thumbed his nose, spit on our face, and directly threatened us)....tick-tick......wait a bit......wait.....(million+ man, well trained army...huge air force)......tick-tick.......uh.......tick.......................................er, uh.........................tick.......(thinking he has nothing to lose; no more "friend", and the whole country is starving to death...next step: revolution et al Egypt, Libya, Syria... Confused)..... tick.......tick.......AHHHHHH, he ain't gonna do NUTHIN'...what a croc! Shut up, Gator! You and your "Fail Safe" science fiction mentality...just like to hear yourself talk, and talk,,,and TALK (a,k,a, B*** S***!)

Right?......RIGHT, Guys?

(Gee, I forgot.......million man army on one side....half a mill on the other...and 35,000 Americans in between....with joint "manuvers" scheduled this weekend..........................................................tick...........tick.................deep breath.......wait.....wait.)

Naaaaah, wrong again (I pray)

March 07, 2013, 11:56:10 am
Garland English
Supreme Member

Hi gator and hi Gail,I have the some of the same concerns as you,but in the Middle East it is a bunch of terrorists that are stirring up the trouble and it was planned from the getgo.The Arab Spring was a number of demonstrations that turned violent as planned and was financed as always by these same group of international bankers that created the United Nations and what is in Lybia is far worse to the people and the US than Quadaffi or Mubarak in Egypt.The Muslim Brotherhood has made null and void the peace treaty that Anwar Sadat and Menacim Begin signed and has held after Sadat's assassination in 1981.I am sure Israel is just jumping for joy.The attack on Benghazi which killed our ambassador and others including two Marines is the thanks we get for supporting the ouster of Quadaffi and Al Quaeda filling the void.I don't want the same thing in Syria.Assad is not our friend,but through intervention we, as Senator John McCain was screaming at one time,would have brought us a similar situation to Syria.Obama remains strangely silent on what did happen in Benghazi.The Russians are supplying Assad with weapons and the Chinese in Iran.Under Clinton,it was the Balkans,mainly Bosnia and Kosovo.I just don't like our foreign policy of interventionism under NATO originally formed during the Cold War to protect us and Western Europe against the huge buildup of Soviet Troops in Eastern Europe.Well the Red Army is no longer there and why is NATO,a UN organization going around acting like the Red Army?I just don't like it.No matter which side we take we are taking the wrong side.Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map,but Israel is capable of wiping Iran off the map with their nuclear arsenal.Netanyahoo ought to let the Ayatollahs in Iran know that and that puppet Ahmadinigad or however you spell his name.It is also dangerously close to allowing our troops be run by forigners in NATO.This would be disasterous to our national sovereignty.Let's get the hell out of there.It is a giant powder keg,ready to explode and could involve Russia and China.Let's kick the UN out of this country along with our empty seat.They are a giant threat to our national soverignty right here within our own borders.As for Chavez in Venezuela,he has already picked his successer.It is no problem for them to rig another election.

March 07, 2013, 12:15:49 pm
gator
Supreme Member

Holy Discertation, Batman!!! The Papa G COMES ALIVE!! Man o' man o' war...someone hit your PASSION button, General English! In 2 1/2 years I've NEVER heard you sound this way! "The South Will Rise Again" just ain't no song title, it seems! Here- here, Mr English!! Bravo!!!
Encore! Right on, Stonewall!!!

Regretfully, I have time for ONE reply to all your observations, for now (I'll be back....)

Your desire to see the US pull back across the board, and, kick the UN out, is a time tested desire of many, many citizens over the decades, Papa. And, I myself, play with the idea in my imagination, from time to time. But......THAT's the point: it's "imaginary", cuz there's no way in this, or any other lifetime, that the USA will EVER become, or try to become, ISOLATIONIST! Why?????

Cuz we CAN'T! The world would turn to CHAOS if we ever remove our presence and influence from the 5 major continents, for mulitple reasons that have NOTHING to do with political science....will explain in detail in days ahead.    And........

Second.....believe me on my life...it wouldn't matter, cuz our enemies will come after us anyway, and in a considerably easier fashion then now. As it is presently, yes, we're all over the place...with a 'front line' defense that makes things difficult for our adversaries. We're IN THEIR FACE....THERE.....not HERE! And THAT, my dear Papa, is an ice cold strategic reality, and necessity! Too late for us to pick our toys and go home...they'll find us before we have time to take our coat off at the front door.....cont.....

March 07, 2013, 12:23:28 pm
gator
Supreme Member

...cont...As to the European equation to all this: hey...let's leave that with our fellow European Bunchers....Bulgarian (turned Brit(, French, and Hungarian. I think that's a decent balance of Western/Eastern Old World mind set.......

What say ye, Gentlemen? Should the US pack up and go home? Seriously...would you prefer an "arms length" distance in our relationship? Then, maybe the 'bad guys' will ignore you, and swarm our own shores...like roaches to an open box of cereal?

I'm serious....big picture...what's best for all involved? Don't hold back...tell it like it is! (truly, don't be concerned with MY reaction.. or Garland's...you all know me better than that by now...and I KNOW Garland. We're keeping it "in Family", and THAT rock is solid).

Voices from the Trench....what say ye ?

March 07, 2013, 12:28:55 pm
gator
Supreme Member

P.S.  We TRIED that "isolation" idea once...and as I recall...IT DIDN'T WORK! They found us, alright... and with a little help from a deceptive FDR. He liked Churchill, and a resurgent economy, a little more than he liked.. (what did they call that?)...oh yeah: PEACE!....

.....as in: "...in our time." (so much for the "appeasement" idea, too)

March 07, 2013, 09:14:54 pm
Garland English
Supreme Member

I am not for appeasement.Just like Douglas McCarthur I beleive there is no substitute for victory.  We settled on a stalemate in Korea,instead of victory and McCarthur was fired by Harry Truman and look at the trouble we still have to day with North Korea.It was Red China,and they had only been Red for a year that intervened in Korea and drove us back to the original borders.The whole thing started as a UN Police Action after North Korea invaded South Korea.We drove the North Koreans back deep inside their own terrirtory when the Chinese entered the war.We fianally held our ground and MacCarthur did not want to appease the Communists.He had ties with Chiang-Kai Chek and he wanted a limited use of nuclear weapons probably tactical,to drive the Reds out of the Chinese mainland and reinstall Chiang.Hardly appeasement.The same thing in Vietnam when our war efforts were to fight another no win war.I saw more than one Viet Cong flag when anti war demonstrators,led by the Communists and cries of "Ho! Ho! Ho! Chi Minh"were being shouted.The students were just dupes fed by a lot of PEACE talk that turned violent.Both the press and the government covered for them.The same ones behind the scenes were the establishment that the war protesters were protesting and sent us to war to supposedly stop the spread of Communism.The also were the same ones financing the anti war movement and I felt caught in the middle.We had everything we needed to win,but were always denied victory.It is the same international banking cartel that owns The Federal Reserve.I want to abolish them too.Presidents from both parties are just willing puppets of their's.George Bush Sr. talked about a New World Order on many occassions,but never explained what he meant.Even before Congress he mentioned this New World Order.I was suprised,because I knew it meant nothing but world socailism under a central control,or a world government.They are the ones leading our foreign policy into all of these wars while they sit back and laugh.Call me a conspiracy theorists if you will,but I firmly know this to be true.We are becoming a police state under Obama,but the stage was set by previous administrations.Other world leaders have used this phrase,too such as former British P.M.Gordon Brown not too many years ago.Our guys and gals are nothing but pawns being sent to die in these conflicts.I remember under Clinton when the Chinese military came over here and said war between the US and China is inevetible.I knew he didn't mean then,but years down the road.It has been years down the road and the own so much of our debt by deliberate design through trade agreements and losing jobs overseas ,especially in China.They and Russia are a far bigger threat than the Middle East, but it seems the bankers want us boggled down and over there and in the Balkans and no telling where else.At the same time they are training our police and military to come down on the American people like we are terrorists.Forget Posse Comatatus,a law that forbids the use of the military on our own citizens.

March 07, 2013, 09:49:58 pm
Garland English
Supreme Member

The term isolationist,like the word racsist is used to intimidate the ones opposed to their globalist policies.One thing I don't want to be is an interventionist and get bogged down in wars and conflicts that are not a threat to America.We just force our way on people and are being made to look like bullies.It is not isolationist to look Russia and China in the face and say you are our enemies,while we let the Russians build the most sophisticated and modern delivery systems using American technology.China is still officially Red and is gaining on us while we shut down our defences.This sequester will hurt the military more than any one thing and it was planned that way.It will bottle up our airports as flight controllers are laid off.The TSA with it's sex perverts will have a field dat feeling peoples genitals.I am not laughing.This has been going on for some time.Homeland Security is acting more like Hitler's Gestapo or evan the Soviet KGB.Janet Napolitano is acting like the head of the KGB.How can we take the waron terror or think that the government is serious when the leave our borders wide open for more illegal aliens to move in and sooner or later we will have a tri insted of a bilingual country.I am more afraid of the Russians now than I was during the Cuban Missle Crisis.I was just 15,but I knew what was going on.I was more angry than afraid at what Kruschev and Castro were doing as more nuclear missles were on the way to Cuba.Fortunately they backed down.Kennedy did make a deal to get rid of our nukes in Turkey,but under NATO we still had them in other Western countries aimed right at the Red Army troops in Eastern Europe.NATO has taken a whole new identity now.We have a serious danger from within as well as without and I think it is a far bigger danger within than without.Our morality and morale is shot to peices.I am gettingtired of hearing Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas.Some in the School Dept would look at me as if I were using profanity.if I ever said Merry Christmas.Some came up to me privately and wished me Merry Christmas.They have been taken over by the Dept of Education,a Federal cabinet position that did not exist when I was going to school.At least when I got down to the floors with city employees it was back to normal with Christmas parties and food and decorations everywhere.They even said Merry Christmas.God help us,especially if gay marriages are forced on us by the Supreme Court.

March 07, 2013, 10:11:27 pm
Garland English
Supreme Member

I hate to go on,but peace in our time and peace with honor was said by then British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain after holding up a peace treaty he made with Hitler.Hitler must have laughed himself silly.It is no secret that Churchill wanted the US to get involved in the war.

March 08, 2013, 03:51:41 am
gator
Supreme Member

Gotta read all this when I get home tonight, Pops. 5:30 am and headed out for some locals...looking forwaed to this.

You're like the Blackhawks these days...every game, you set a new record. This is great!

Soon.

Pages: 1 2 »

admin@deborahshelton.net www.deborahshelton.net