Welcome Guest, please login or register.
Username:
Password:

Pages: 1
December 12, 2012, 04:33:15 pm
gator
Supreme Member

..................1,000,289 views...............

Christo's 'idea' and design...and creation......................... he's the original "papa"!

Eric's "ballsy" move to write The Girl a letter...she gets it...she calls him.....etc...and his careful and thoughtful administration of "The Flame" since then.

For a Site that wasn't supposed to get "past first base", you boys gave us us a GRAND SLAM!!!!!  ( Big grin-ad infinitum)

My personal admiration and heartfelt congratulations to you two "honchos", and...ALL the Old Guard that pitched in, in the early years...Nikki, Jans, etc...and to our Bunchy Brothers Garland and didi, who are STILL helping to keep the Flame glowing, with your devotion and love of The Girl. You boys get the "Gauntlet" award, for sure. (and the "personal" touches from The Girl herself---very well deserved!)

I am well aware of the mega-star sites out there..conncoted by high line pro's...millions of views and posts...The Big Time internet.

But THIS little Site has something those others do not......CHARACTER!...and , I speak that with more than a fair degree of authenticity and experience.Whether the world "buys" it or not...doesn't matter. I know what I know, and all the people in my circle can attest to it. It only matters that WE know. So, in that spirit.......

I'm about to compose this e-mail to Production, and I find myself a little more 'inspired' than I was a few minutes ago. I WILL try to speak for "Dallas" and Deborah Shelton fans everywhere (even the 'silent ones'), and I WILL have D's best interests at heart. But.....

...I have to admit that there's a piece of me...a LARGE piece of me...that will have this small bastion of loyalty and persistence in mind. No matter WHAT the outcome of all of this, one thing's for certain: the longevity, AND world-wide attention, such as it's been, is a testament to you folks all by itself..and I hope your personal perception sees it that way...cuz those of us who are now planning sites for other projects will use THIS site as our model and motivation...so, don't "cut yourself short!"

Bravo, C & E...BRAVO!!!! here- here!!!!!!!!!

"G"ator......."g"lad you let me come aboard.............................p.s.---hey Christo: your "baby" has become a WOMAN!!!!

December 12, 2012, 06:48:51 pm
Erik
Global Moderator
Supreme Member

Thanks Bro - very much appreciated!  So sweet

But don't sell yourself short - you played a big role in getting us there, to our first million!  Cool

Now, I gotta run - I'm runnin' on about 4 hours sleep at best, and I still have "miles to go before I sleep"... (Apologies to Robert Frost ...)

Pages: 1

admin@deborahshelton.net www.deborahshelton.net