Welcome Guest, please login or register.
Username:
Password:

Pages: 1 2 3 »
September 28, 2012, 06:33:11 pm
dallasfan41

turned JR on like Mandy Winger, can we all agree on that? Sue Ellen may have been JR's wife, but Mandy's body figure and beautiful face dominates Sue Ellen's in every way. Look at how JR lusted after Mandy. I have never seen JR Ewing lust for a woman like he did for Mandy. Sue Ellen can't stand that Mandy has this major edge over her.

September 29, 2012, 03:06:55 pm
Erik
Global Moderator
Supreme Member

Word! Gotta co-sign on what you say...   Bravo

And Larry Hagman felt the same way about Deborah!  So sweet

September 29, 2012, 05:00:12 pm
gator
Supreme Member

Damn!..a real, honest to God pro-Deborah quip !!!

Any hidden agendas?///Nope...checked his/her profile...no lurker crap!

Oh man...it happened....THX 'Dallas 41...'.

Now....here's hoping you check back with us again....no teases, please. (will withhold any further elation til we hear one way or the oyher....kinda' like Hailey's Comet).

P.S.-------hi, Bunchers...just passing thru.

G-Man

September 29, 2012, 05:33:34 pm
Garland English
Supreme Member

Hi gator and hi Gail,I didn't start watching Dallas until Debbie started playing Mandy Winger.I have no way to compare how he went after those other mistresses.I am now at the Oil Barron's Ball.After seeing her first in the store where she modeled some dresses,he pursuse after her before he sees her with Cliff Barnes at the Ball.I think the viewers thought of her as the most stunning of his 'vitories".I sure hope TNT will see her as contributing something than just another pretty face they hang on to for a couple of years and then write them out of the script.She had to come back because Pam awoke from her dream.All had to be as before. Erik,just what did you mean that Larry Hagman felt the same way about Deborah?Did he give her some extra unwanted attention?I never would have thought that,but Hollywood is like that in real life.

September 30, 2012, 11:40:18 am
Erik
Global Moderator
Supreme Member

Erik,just what did you mean that Larry Hagman felt the same way about Deborah?Did he give her some extra unwanted attention?

Hey Garland, no unwanted or unwarranted attention on Larry's part, but he was kinda smitten with her the way JR was with Mandy. Larry said stuff like "this girl has the most incredible body I've ever seen" or something to that effect (ok, I'm paraphrasing here, but I remember his intent). Given all of the bodelicious babes that Larry had worked with to that point in his career, that was actually quite the compliment!  Big grin

Larry and Deborah always had a good, respectful relationship, and Larry's longterm marriage to Maj was always strong as I recall - one of the exceptions in Hollywood...

September 30, 2012, 11:54:39 am
gator
Supreme Member

Hey Papa...hope you're enjoying the series. Keep watching...D's parts get longer and more involved in the plot. You'll love her 'best' scene in the series where she tears JR a new 'tailpipe'...unusual to see that gorgeous face...contort with anger. (wonder if Shuki got a piece or two...or three...or four of that face, for real?

As to her career...spoke with Eric, and he hasn't heard back from his last message to her, so, we're unaware of her current location. Still in Europe? Back home? Maybe even just north of him at Taco's palatial 'get-away'. In any case...need to know if her 'people' have DONE ANYTHING since she's been gone! Production is at Southfork at the moment, and I swear...if Eric discovers NOTHING has been done...AND, she still wants in with "Dallas"....then I'm pointed south. Will use my contacts there to get as close to a line producer as I can, put on my best "agent" face  and frame of mind (been there, done that)...and swing for the damn fence! But...if those "people" have done their job, and a dialouge has been bridged with the powers that be....then GREAT!! We'll wait...and watch..... Cool

One more week out there, and then home for a few...this layover is one of those "just passing thru" deals. So, in the mean time...stay well, Pops. Will get a call to you soon...

And did, ole' Frenchie...you're aboput to start your "holiday" (why don't you Europeans just refer to the correct term: VACATION!!! (geez... icon_wink). Getting an "e" to you when done here...let us know when you're back...and ENJOY yourself...safely, mon Frer.

And...G-Girl sends her best to the Fab Four....(insists on THAT team name: "Wild Bunch is 'lame'"...oh yeah, Babe?---need to have a word with you!... Mad

G-Man....p.s.   gonna e mail our new rookie...see if I can't get him to return for a visit.

September 30, 2012, 11:59:55 am
gator
Supreme Member

WOW......A VISIT FROM OUR A-D-M-I-N-I-S-T-R-A-T-O-R !!!!!!!  HOLY SHOCK WAVE, WOOD PECKER...GREAT TO SEE YA'...FOR A NAN-SECOND OR TWO......................GEE, THX....................................................... Laughing Laughing Laughing

September 30, 2012, 12:43:08 pm
gator
Supreme Member

Well, Bunchers...tried twice to forward an e mail to our new rookie...but system won't complete message. Our IT son says it may be for several reasons.

Point is...one of you try, please. Wanted to extend an invitation for a return visit, if he'she is serious.

Worth a try...what the hell?

September 30, 2012, 12:46:15 pm
gator
Supreme Member

P.S.S----Damn!!! 4042 views on "Hear Ye..."---hoping that link to TNT@Turner is assisting in that total...and that they're making a difference at Programing.

There's ONE who knows.................................. Working

September 30, 2012, 05:06:33 pm
gator
Supreme Member

Hey Papa G....nice vistory! I guess "four" was a charm for your kicker (after 0 for 3).

'sides.....don't like Tampa anyway.

Congrats!!!!!!!!   Big grin

September 30, 2012, 07:52:27 pm
Garland English
Supreme Member

Hey Erik,thanks for clearing that up.I first saw Larry Hagman on "I Dreamof Jeanie."That was in 1965.Debbie was still in high school.I always wonder how these older men get the beautiful younger women on these soap operas. Hi gator and Gail,I am enjoying these DVDs and am sure to like them more,but I stopped watching "Dallas"in the "80s when she predictably became JRs mistress, I just couldn't stand her doing bedroom scenes.After what I have seen on the internet of some of her erotic thrillers I guess I can watch this. I am glad you got a chuckle at my expence about the Morse code,but I don't really mind.          As for the Redskins,our two rookies came through,a running back and quarterback.They led at halftime 21-6.The kicker missed three field goals,but made the one that counted most after falling behind.I see The Bears play the Dallas Cowboys tommorrow night.I will be pulling for them.My favorite team is the Redskins and my second favorite team is anybody playing Dallas. Give my best to the G-girl           I hope Didi has a good holiday or vacation.Garland

October 01, 2012, 09:34:50 am
gator
Supreme Member

Hey Pops...hitting the road now...but one more "see ya' soon.

Try to e-mail "dallas41" to see if we can get a 'repeat'....THX (his/her server won't accept our transmissions)

And...don't sweat it, Pops---Miss D's just following the script...and, yeah, compared to her harder "R" flicks, these Dallas scenes are out of the "Love Boat" category...besides, like Eric has mentioned, she regrets that period of her career, so we'll just take it for what it was worth back then. Doesn't take away the "alure" though...ya' gotta admit. She IS drop dead gorgeous !!!!.... in ANY venue!  So sweet

Gail sends her best: "Is he taking his meds?"............................yes, mother...I'll make sure to remind him. (don't let me down, Papa)

Soon, Brother G.......................... icon_wink

October 01, 2012, 04:35:07 pm
dallasfan41

Word! Gotta co-sign on what you say...   Bravo

And Larry Hagman felt the same way about Deborah!  So sweet

I remember when JR and Mandy were going to make love for the first time. The anticipation was killing JR. He was chugging down glasses of champagne impatiently. Then when Mandy entered the bed room, JR nearly lost it. He saw her wearing this sexy gown for him, and he lust for a woman was the highest it has ever been. He even got pissed at her eating that pear. He took it from her, and threw it across the room and begun the love making with Mandy.

Sue Ellen can't and will never arouse JR like Mandy did. That body and her beautiful face were something JR never got tired of seeing. Mandy was a way better kisser and a way better love maker than Sue Ellen ever was.

P.S: I found some screen captures of Deborah from Dallas. Would it be better/okay for me to post them on these boards or in the photo gallery?

October 01, 2012, 04:38:15 pm
didi
Supreme Member

Welcome on board dallasfan41 .

Might not be of any help with the Mandy thing as Dallas does'nt appeal much to me,but...Deborah 's in so gotta get up and have a look.
Gator mentioned to me a while ago that he thought her acting in some  scenes were way up the general average.

It's no mystery to me as being more concerned about Deborah's acting in Body Double raised a certain interest into my mind.

She 's capable of giving much more than needed,especially in those soaps and i understand G ' s view,something that the usual Dallas viewer has no clue about.

You have a stunning beautiful actress that happens to give the right mood to a scene......

Okaaaaay i'm gonna get those episodes and definetely make my own opinion......

We have no future, we have no past
I write this now while I'm in control
I'll choose the words and how the melody goes,
Along winding streets we walked hand in hand
And how I long for that sharp wind
To take my breath away again
I'd run my fingers through your hair.

October 01, 2012, 04:43:43 pm
didi
Supreme Member

"P.S.S----Damn!!! 4042 views on "Hear Ye..."---hoping that link to TNT@Turner is assisting in that total...and that they're making a difference at Programing.

There's ONE who knows.................................. "

icon_wink

We have no future, we have no past
I write this now while I'm in control
I'll choose the words and how the melody goes,
Along winding streets we walked hand in hand
And how I long for that sharp wind
To take my breath away again
I'd run my fingers through your hair.

Pages: 1 2 3 »

admin@deborahshelton.net www.deborahshelton.net