Welcome Guest, please login or register.
Username:
Password:

Pages: « 1 2 3
August 11, 2012, 01:59:33 pm
didi
Supreme Member

Brothers with the same concerns are members of the same family..so we do sincerely care to what happens to our brothers..we do believe in the same things that what helps us facing doubts and help stand proud in front of adversity..there's no need for thanks dude all of this is common sense..

Now it comes....Diane..well a few pics would be welcome..ok ok i know it's private ..but...damn'it i wanna know!!

Enjoy yourself and be certain we're with you in those hard times as well as the good times..and a big nice kiss from France to BloomMama.

What 's her name btw??

DD

We have no future, we have no past
I write this now while I'm in control
I'll choose the words and how the melody goes,
Along winding streets we walked hand in hand
And how I long for that sharp wind
To take my breath away again
I'd run my fingers through your hair.

August 11, 2012, 04:23:49 pm
didi
Supreme Member

http://youtu.be/KAsQIuAU_ms

August 11, 2012, 05:16:04 pm
gator
Supreme Member

DAMN STRAIGHT, YOU PEPE LA PUE-SHKA, FRENCH-MASTER-MEISTER, DIDI-DIPIDI-LA-DO-DA, SUMMA CUM LAUDE MAGNA MONSIEUR. BIGGY-BIMINI-BUNCHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (did I leave anything out?  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing)

YOU GOT IT...YOU FOUND IT...YOU DELIVERED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I H-E-A-R-D IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta tell ya', Pal: I'm a little "buzzed" at the moment...had a GREAT family reunion this afternoon. Visited with "at one time" close relatives that I hadn't seen in years. Truly, a chest-swelling, heart-warming, very fullfiling afternoon. And G-Girl let me "enjoy" myself (she had the car keys).

Point is: we get home, and I have a little "comprehension" left to, at least, crank out my last "Dallas" report. I see your little 'quip'...hit it....(no warning on YOUR part...nice move)...and THERE IT IS!!! I actually OWN this album, but it's sitting with my oldest boy in Florida, and I haven't heard it in MANY YEARS. THIS album started me on the road to my extended (and past) music career...and IS the consumate Vietnam Veterans record, for several reasons.

There are a couple of other stories related to this album, but I'll save it for a phone chat....I keep having to correct my spelling as I move along here, Bud. But I'll leave you with this....MUCH, MUCH, MUCH THX for this 'gift', Mon Ami...a GREAT ENDING to a GREAT DAY!!

Gonna quit while I'm ahead...(2:20 AM by you!!! God, I don't know how you do it). Have a nightcap with me...A Salute'

August 11, 2012, 05:22:42 pm
gator
Supreme Member

P>S>    call ya' tomorrow, son...for now, let me just "listen"  So sweet So sweet So sweet So sweet         

August 11, 2012, 05:31:18 pm
didi
Supreme Member

Glad you enjoy that one as it is ..a very good album..

Just read your mag on the Dallas thing...does 'nt mean much to me though i undestood that things are not coming the way out there were expected......

We should just try to change shoulders(french expression the real meaning being changing shoulders with the gun) ,if you get it and look for something more available to Deborah.

I don't think Dallas should be the bottom end of it...

It works or it does 'nt then let's move on dude..the girl 's got talent why just reduce it to Dallas apearances???

I'm sure there's something out there waiting for Deborah..

If her people don't do the right thing .then you know what.. just step in dude....

Then we shall all step in....and get it done.....

August 11, 2012, 05:39:42 pm
didi
Supreme Member

I know that seems like cheap talk but from where i stand there 's not much i can do without your support..

August 11, 2012, 06:09:24 pm
gator
Supreme Member

AHHHHH   THAT WAS F****** GREAT!!!!!!

THX AGAIN, BRUDDA'....on the morrow

(3:10 AM and you're still on line...hope you're off tomorrow..or...for the "rest of today", in your case....whew!)

August 11, 2012, 06:16:48 pm
didi
Supreme Member

Definitely not of tomorw as "the partner" is becoming slowly tired..(you know about him)...

Life is very short dude........

Just have to be there when things happen....otherwise...i would be all the time in the dark side of the moon......

August 12, 2012, 10:20:27 am
gator
Supreme Member

And...one more before I call: YES, my friend...."Dallas" is hopefully a mere "springboard" for Miss D to resurface...and a might LARGE springboard at that, if she's fortunate.

There are a variety of cable-produced series' that could be her next opportunity. I've noticed an array of 60 & 70-somethings returning to the arts, on several levels....Jessica Walter being my favorite example.

But, then again...if she's so graced...a "Dallas" role could keep her busy for a year or two. And in the end, THAT is the generic bottom line for any main line actor....WORK....PAYCHECK...and a little NOTERIETY  world wide doesn't hurt the artistic juices, either.

Plus...there's a definite open door for stage work for her here in Chi-Town, IF she chooses to attempt it. At last offer, thru Eric, she respectfully, and graciously, refused at this time, so as to stay close to home for family priorities....duly noted and understood. A stage gig here would require at least several months of local residency (its not like she's not familiar with our 'hood'..ex-homie that she is)---and LA-Chicago-LA commutes could (no...WOULD) be expensive.

And if that "secret weapon" thing is required, believe me: I will consult with you 3 bunchers first, as a "360*" , objective, straight from the trenches outlook will be mandatory before I 'push that button'.
So...all that aside....think I'll try that call to you now.

And also.....MORINI' PAPA G....I SEE YA'..... you, too, if you have a few. Today is my "call everyone" day....if I have enough time.

August 13, 2012, 03:45:39 pm
didi
Supreme Member

Celle ci pour le bucheron....

http://youtu.be/S3SUAk0pEFg

Know that you're busy good friend..just enjoy at the occasion...

Prends soin de toi et de Bloommama.

Didi

Pages: « 1 2 3

admin@deborahshelton.net www.deborahshelton.net