Welcome Guest, please login or register.
Username:
Password:

Pages: « 1 2 3 »
August 09, 2012, 05:57:45 pm
gator
Supreme Member

And....THAT IS .......NOT....NADA....NO WAY....THE DOORS, BROTHER.

Put my life....my career...my 'nards.....and Gail's  vintage '75 El Dorodo on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry, Honey, but didi gotta get tit straight!!!!)

August 09, 2012, 05:59:44 pm
didi
Supreme Member

Dude i always get the mags with a delay..sucks!

Hope BloomMama is all right then..the guy said she was one of a kind...hope she stays with us a lot more..je ne veut pas voir le bucheron triste...Tu m'as dit que c'était qqun de solide donc j'èspère que BloomMama va bien et reste encore avec nous pour longtemps mon ami.

We have no future, we have no past
I write this now while I'm in control
I'll choose the words and how the melody goes,
Along winding streets we walked hand in hand
And how I long for that sharp wind
To take my breath away again
I'd run my fingers through your hair.

August 09, 2012, 06:03:22 pm
didi
Supreme Member

oooohkayyyyy sir bi got it and i agree this one for Gloria/Deborah whatever you name her....

http://youtu.be/sl-IWlzSItM

August 09, 2012, 06:05:49 pm
didi
Supreme Member

This one for the "bunchies"

http://youtu.be/lS-af9Q-zvQ

August 09, 2012, 06:12:31 pm
didi
Supreme Member

Love that one.

http://youtu.be/PLxW_w5A5NI

August 09, 2012, 07:01:55 pm
didi
Supreme Member

Frenchy meister gone to bed..see you soon lads!!

August 09, 2012, 07:25:47 pm
gator
Supreme Member

Good....sleep well....and, it's gonna take all night over here to replay your "Concert for the Ages", Monsieur La Pue.

E queto la puete noces, Senor Frenchoreno  (Spanish? Portugese? Bolivian? Ecuadorian? Panamanian? etc)

August 09, 2012, 07:27:09 pm
gator
Supreme Member

And...Nite Nite to you, silent Papa.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  Laughing

August 09, 2012, 08:47:24 pm
Garland English
Supreme Member

Hi gator and hi Gail,I wasn't trying to be silent,I just couldn't get a word in edgewise.You and Didi were talking so much,everytime I tried to say something,it said there were more posts.I juted posted one anyway and it wouldn't take.Well,the Skins won 7-6 over Buffalo.We play the Bears up there next week.The starters don't play long in the first one and won't play much longer in the second one.It's only pre-season.

August 09, 2012, 09:13:37 pm
Garland English
Supreme Member

Didi,Jim Morrison died on my 24th birthday,July3,1971.He is buried in France.I remember "Riders on the Storm" right after that.I am more familiar with their hit songs than LA (I can't remember the rest of it).It doesn't sound like Jim on that one but I suppose it is possible. Paul McCartney wrote "Maybe I'm Amazed" in 1970 to his wife Linda for her helping him right after breaking up with The Beatles.He had it included in an album and sang it later with his '70s group "Wings"I did recognize Rod Stewert and his voice.In 1981 I mistook his voice for Kim Carnes on her song"Bette Davis Eyes."

August 10, 2012, 03:41:17 pm
Garland English
Supreme Member

I meant to say I am praying for a complete recovery for Erik's mom.I did say it on the post that was not counted.By this time,I was tired and sleepy.Sorry.

August 10, 2012, 04:54:13 pm
gator
Supreme Member

Hey Pops....gudevenin'....relayed your last "prayers" mag to Eric...along with didi's on page 2----very well received, and he sends his sincere THX. (via cell text).

He would do it himself (and I'm sure he will this weekend), but at the moment, he's waiting for a STUNNING woman to arrive at his abode..."and the name is DIANE". I've seen her pic:  Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek

Yes...our distinguished Wood Pecker (I mean) Runner has himself a recently new "interest" in his life, and we in ChiTown coudn't be happier for him...been floating with the "wildlife" a little too long. Time to s-t-r-et-c-h those muscles, ya' know?

So, when I say "this weekend"...me thinks more like SUNDAY. (if he still can...er.....uh....mmmmmm..................FORGET IT  Censored Laughing)

Hey...didi-a-humper....pick an appropriate tune for the Cruisin' Canuck on his 'date night'...give it some thought........................and........"Riders....." is EXCELLENT choice for the Wild Bunch. Played it twice (2nd time as 'background' while finishing week's paperwork). One favor: find some Cream for me..."Disraeli Gears", if it's out there.....MERCI BEAUCOUP-SKI!!!

And Papa? Didgya see what Denver did to us last night? Pre-season or not.....THAT was nauseating!!!! I've said it for years now: FIRE LOVIE SMITH! Ya' just can't be in the NFL , or ANY football for that matter...with a name like LOVIE!!!! PLEASE!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THINKING?? And don't remind me that he took them to the Bowl in '06...THAT was an anomoly...science fiction...'Twilight Zone" crap.....besides, we had our asses handed to us by Peyton and Co. anyway. So, in our opinion, we should've never gotten that far to begin with....rather get knocked out in Round One!

August 10, 2012, 04:56:16 pm
gator
Supreme Member

Check back in a bit....gotta finish a "kitchen thing".     (actually, just following "orders"... icon_wink)

August 11, 2012, 09:26:12 am
Garland English
Supreme Member

Hi gator and hi Gail,i guess you better follow G-girls orders.Being a Marine you know how to follow orders.I hope Diane and Erick hit it off well.I didn't see the other scores.I guess Peyton Manning got off to a good start with his new team..We wil both be watching next week.

August 11, 2012, 11:38:32 am
Erik
Global Moderator
Supreme Member

Just wanted to drop in and relay a sincere thanks to Didi and Garland for their well wishes for my Mom. I told her she had your support, and she was touched that strangers would even care. Then I reminded her that we're all Brothers and Sisters in Christ!  So sweet She's doing a bit better, but it's a day-by-day scenario...

Also thanks to Gator (you dog...  Razz) for explaining the ...uh... situation, and the reason for my general absence this weekend...  Cool So sweet

Pages: « 1 2 3 »

admin@deborahshelton.net www.deborahshelton.net