Welcome Guest, please login or register.
Username:
Password:

Pages: 1 2 »
May 28, 2012, 12:10:38 pm
gator
Supreme Member

On this, America's most solomn day, our citizenry remembers, and honors, every lost soul who paid the Supreme Sacrifice for the number one commodity in the history of mankind: FREEDOM. It is because of this pricetag that we....and others that we have defended (and continue to defend)...can pursue our lives, our liberties, and our pursuits of happiness, in ALL their imperfect forms. We can kick up dust on virtually anything that we wish, regardless of the moronic motives...or....perception of high value: politics, religion, money, science, predjudice, anti-predjudice, gay rights, anti-gay rights, abortion, pro-life, war, peace, immigration, "illiegal" immigration, gun control, right to bear arms...(did I miss anything? I'll just say "et al").....Pick your topic...it's covered in the Constituion and Bill of Rights, and the U.S. Code one way or the other...and it is PRIMARILY because of those Sacrifices that we can play our games, however we wish.

As I speak, some American, or Americans, are being added to the "Legacy" List, so that we may light our coals, cut our grass, march in our parades, pop our Miller's, or generally enjoy our day off...ready to pursue our "happiness" thing tomorrow.

Therefore, I say, from my heart: to you who are patriotic Americans, feel FREE to give the Supreme Thanks for our liberty, and those who paid for it.....to those who admire, or at least, RESPECT us...our thanks; feel FREE to visit...to those who crave true Freedom, feel FREE to join us...for those who don't like it here (for whatever reasons), feel FREE to leave (we have 4 borders...no waiting)...to those who are jealous, feel FREE to keep knashing your teeth (til they fall out)...and, to those who HATE us, feel FREE to keep "trying"..sooner or later, you'll understand that you're wasting your time.

God Bless America...and ALL those who died for Her..."No greater love than this, that a man (woman) give up his life for his friends"....and I'll put my name on THAT one...now, or in any other lifetime:

GATOR   a.k.a Gary M. Shilkaitis, SSGT, USMC (ret)...Vietnam/Desert Shield, Chicago, IL...U--S--A !!!

P.S. My gratitude to The Site for allowing this mag..technically, it violates the "Sticky Topic" regs. But, without the above mentioned realities, there WOULD BE NO SITE. so...just this once, please.

May 28, 2012, 02:10:57 pm
Erik
Global Moderator
Supreme Member

Hear, hear!  Bravo

Very well said, and an excellent message for folks from any nation that value liberty! In contemporary society, not enough space is dedicated to recognizing the sacrifices of those who serve, and their families. Without their sacrifice, none of the privileges we enjoy - our very way of life - would be possible.

If this post violates any topic regs, I'm not aware of them. In fact, this post merits "sticky" status - that way, maybe more folks will read it!

Thanks for the effort involved in posting this, and if I may simply add:

God Save the Queen!

May 28, 2012, 02:46:19 pm
Garland English
Supreme Member

Hi gator,hi Gail,very well put.I notice a lot more people coming in this country than leaving,although not all of them with good intentions.

May 28, 2012, 05:34:17 pm
gator
Supreme Member

Yo Papa G...yeah, these days, we're a "swinging door" for the planet...21st century reality. Things...and people...move too fast...like a strong wind against the Sears Tower. But, it 'sways', by architectural design; yet, the foundation is solid. Still, it takes its share of crap that blows with the wind...it just needs to be 'cleaned' once in a while...by those who are willing to climb that high, and risk their lives doing so (hope my rhetoric isn't too confusing).

Good to hear from you, Pops...maybe once more before I leave?

And...Eric, you old Pecker Head, you....very grateful for your mag, and "sticky" reply. My concern is that my post had NOTHING to do with any "Deborah" topics, so I thought....oh.....OH....WAIT!!!! That's intended for "Commercial Posts", not profound expressions of Patriotism that link every swinging 'banana', freedom loving soul on the planet---just the lurker, low-life, 'wasting our time', non-Deborah Shelton fan, looking for free advertising, no-brain DINKS!!!!  OK.....I get it.

And....YES....God Save The Queen. (funny how the Lord works; at one time, our bitter enemy....NOW? Our closest ally. I LOVE His sense of humor...always finds the correct ending, with a little eye-rolling chuckle to go with it. (But...gotta give didi an extra cudo: don't recall ever fighting FRANCE for any reason. In fact.............................ahhhhh.......save it for later. For now: Viva la France!!!)

Later, Bunchmeisters......................G

May 29, 2012, 12:05:43 pm
didi
Supreme Member

Thx dude to remind us where we're from  the basics to keep going where we want to go...too bad so many people are very short on memory....

Mon me Dieu, mon corps la Patrie, mon honneur moi.....

"My soul to God,my body to the nation,....my honor to myself"

We have no future, we have no past
I write this now while I'm in control
I'll choose the words and how the melody goes,
Along winding streets we walked hand in hand
And how I long for that sharp wind
To take my breath away again
I'd run my fingers through your hair.

May 29, 2012, 01:10:23 pm
gator
Supreme Member

Is that a French Armed Forces motto??....USMC is "God, Country, Corps"  (we've never been known for our artistic, literary expressions...except in boot camp; watch the first half of "Full Metal Jacket"...now THAT is artistically "unique").

And...having a cocktail there, mon ami ?   I sure as hell am !!!   ("nightcap"...in your case, at the moment)

May 29, 2012, 03:17:16 pm
didi
Supreme Member

Nope my friend just from an ancient general from  French Legion..he sure knew the price of what we talk about..to understand the Army spirit.one must have stepped in once in one's lifetime..exactly the place where everybody gathers on a common goal...stayin' alive!!!

If we had to put this back in question everyday,we'd sure have less talk'in and more action where needed!!

I still don't get it why some fuckers hate military, i'd just wish they had the occasion to travel a bit more and realize that freedom is not only a concept!

Give value etc....i join you in the never ending respect to our boys who made this world as safe as it is or as it can be......the battle is still going on lads..we won't quit!

Never!

May 29, 2012, 04:03:18 pm
didi
Supreme Member

Our free countries will have to suffer more casualties as our world is at an edge even though all that what's happening is diluted in politics and in medias's considerations...

We will have to move fast and concentrate on the essential what's happening in middle east is gonna have worldwide repercutions.

What our countries have done (even if it is well discussed in the salons)is good we stepped into the ants 'home and now they have to show their real face.

We know where everybody stands now every country, russians israelis etc......the next step is going to be dreadful as there's no turning back.

Afghanistan is such a waste though but it showed one thing ,some countries can gather and fight back for the same ideal..i just think the us will have learned from this ,you cannot stand alone facing the rest of the world.

The us have friends,much more than you can imagine..we know and understand the challenge there......when the time will come  make sure you pick up the right team..otherwise...good luck! Bravo

May 29, 2012, 04:53:03 pm
gator
Supreme Member

The cost of Freedom has always been the most expensive...true enough.

And, as to French friendship...I hope so, mon frer....depends on your new president, and the voice of your people.

All things change...and nothing stays the same....except friendship.

Praying for the best.

May 29, 2012, 05:19:15 pm
didi
Supreme Member

Don't worry about French support our new president won with a few points only,means almost half of the voters ..have a different pov,he wants to get away from afghanistan but let's be franck  who does'nt??

A lot of money and many lives lost for what result, these people don't want our democracy they never gave a shit about us,do you want to get killed for a bunch of fuckers??

They lick your arse one day and stab you in the back the next.....Bin Laden is dead and now the whole thing is over...message is clear!

Don't fuck with us because everywhere you are anyplace you hide we'll get you..point.

Let's bring the boys back home..they have no utility there except serving the talibans political endeavor.

May 29, 2012, 05:26:14 pm
didi
Supreme Member

Hope l shall never be elected as a president i d nuke 3/4 of the world with no remorse....

May 30, 2012, 12:34:44 pm
didi
Supreme Member

To get back on your post about the French friendship,you should not worry about a change of president or governement or whatever ,we live in the same countries with same beliefs about freedom etc...

Don't forget dude friendship lies in your heart not in that foolish circus,trust the people..because they do have memory.

If we can take all the crap and cope with all the lies nowadays it's because we know we're safe,when the time will come because it will come, it's gonna be an all different story.

Believe me.

May 30, 2012, 07:38:41 pm
Garland English
Supreme Member

Didi,things over here aren't getting any better,they are actually getting worse.It is true economically for all of us.The world's economy could collapse.I don't know exactly when,but it is getting close.What is happenning in Greece is just a foretaste of things to come.

May 30, 2012, 07:44:43 pm
Garland English
Supreme Member

Hi Gail and gator(ladies first this time),have a good time on the road again.I am not trying to sing Willie Nelson's song,just have a safe and productive trip and let us in on the latest Shelton news,if any.

June 01, 2012, 04:57:24 pm
gator
Supreme Member

Yo, Bunchers...got one of those 36 hour deals before I have to leave again Sunday at 1 PM...tight schedule for next week.

But, for now...taking quick glances at the board action. Great to see the mags continuing. Will offer an extended post tomorrow. Not planning much, except one quick repair on the truck. Answering e-mails (AVPA is getting heavier play...will mention THAT tomorrow), then, generally taking it easy. We'll do a "weekend walk", boys.

However...I just have one question: WHERE THE HELL IS ERIC?!!!!!!! UH????..... Red face I KNOW what's going on up there, "Woodie", but perhaps Your Majesty might grace us with a preposition or two....SIRE!!!!! I mean, after all, it's THE QUEEN"S jubilee...not YOURS!!!!
And...don't hit me that "I have nothing to say" ga-ga. The rest of us aren't exactly Daniel Webster, either. But we still contribute SOMETHING!!!! So..........................SPEAK, FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (half "BYB"...half SERIOUS  icon_wink)

Pages: 1 2 »

admin@deborahshelton.net www.deborahshelton.net