Welcome Guest, please login or register.
Username:
Password:

Pages: 1
November 09, 2011, 05:50:41 pm
gator
Supreme Member

OK...here I go again...but it's near the end, Sven....Warner Horizon Television, 3601 W. Olive Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505-4662. If...IF...anyone wants to get involved, then here's the bad news: you can only WRITE to them...that's right..."snail mail". They in fact have an e-mail, but using it would be distatrous for D's future, cuz they DO NOT appreciate fan flooding, as I was told. (surmise that they've been thru this before. However, also advised to concentrate on Warner Television Group, 4000 Warner Blvd, Burbank, CA 91522...818-954-6000...or...Fax: 212-954-7667. And also, here again, no e-mail site allowed (same crap reason, I guess)

But...we're told...if you REALLY, REALLY wanna make a difference for The Girl's future, the stradegy is to continue deluging (if such a thing has happened in the past) TNT with correspondence, requests, suggestions, etc. as to getting "Mandy" back on the tube. We're advised that within the industry, networks NEVER stop overseeing every element of production, and when they talk, everyone else listens. So, gang, you can change your mail content from pulling for Dallas to screaming for D.

Yo, Eric...request that you leave the "HEAR YE..." stuff under Stickey Topics a little longer, please. See that views are approaching 800, and maybe...just maybe...and, if you feel it's appropriate, maybe this mag can join the group....thanks.

As they say over there...."That's All, Folks"  (if any supernatural style developments drop from the sky, G-Girl will relay)

Gator...."g"one

July 10, 2012, 03:56:41 pm
didi
Supreme Member

Thanks for your efforts dude but this has been a long time like this.

These guys are just out there for the business,they don't care about fans or pretended admirators..they get all kind of crap everyday and if they really wanted to consider this they'd have to hire full time employees to manage this.

Unfortunately the business has become cheaper than it was before..bucks and bucks otherwise no interest...our endeavour is useless as long as there"s not a major demand over a soap or a regular.

The only way to get Deborah back on tracks would be to write a script fitted especially for her.

I undestood this 25 years ago,this is why i've put pressure on her press agent at the time to bring some stuff dedicated to the girl,her only chances are to bet on something where she would be a major character.

She has too much for the business,not casual enough..she's a top model compared to the mainstream,no wonders .......

The industry needs casual, teens or moms next door..Deborah is in no way any of those..put aside her disastrous artistics choices...but when you get so little choice..then you try to pick the least among the worst.

I'm saying this because i think her acting was way underestimated but then it was also her own move.

I've had a few ideas for parts she could have handled and it was far away from the casual good looking chick that ends up in the hero's arms.

I'm quite convinced that her modeling career has at  certain extent jeopardised a good actress career.

The 80's were the apearances and fashion era...no one at that time did really care what was behind the masks..especially in hollywood..the price is high.

Take care everyone..see you back on the waves soon!

DD

We have no future, we have no past
I write this now while I'm in control
I'll choose the words and how the melody goes,
Along winding streets we walked hand in hand
And how I long for that sharp wind
To take my breath away again
I'd run my fingers through your hair.

July 10, 2012, 04:13:57 pm
gator
Supreme Member

I totally agree with you on the "frustration" level, mon ami...and your observation 25 years ago was right on.

But...if I may humbly say...my experience in the entertainment field has taught me  (among other things), a very important lesson: the field changes so drastically at a moments notice, and at unexpected times and circumstances. There is NO RHYME OR REASON to the Hollywood chemistry...BEHIND the scenes. What we see and hear up front is ALWAYS an illusion...and...for the most part...TRUE. But, a "mood', a phone call, a dropped contract, a missed appointment...etc can have extraordinary effects on someone's career....or final print...or distribution rights, etc......In a short, silly analogy, it's like Chicago weather: "if you don't like it, wait 5 minutes".

And...yes...tres oui oui...The Girl's talent is greatly under-estimated. "Sins of the Night" proved that. Plus, per Eric, she's been hard on the artisitc education trail...improving her skills and dramatic motivation.

In short, Bro'....stay with us. I'm TELLING you: you won't be disappointed, or....forgotten in your loyalty (IF....IF....you still "have it" for The Girl.....a fan is a fan is a fan....ya' know???)

Fellow Bunchy, G-Man

July 10, 2012, 05:04:07 pm
didi
Supreme Member

Thanks for your thorough input on the business, ya know what you talk about....

I'm pretty much aware of the whole story,had "feelings" about it....there are so many useless and uninteresting people making it thru......

I'll stick up don't worry about this,i'm not expecting anything,i've learned to live without it,the worst would be a superficial caress on the cheak..i've never been in here expecting anything except maybe a participation and have more access to Deborah..

We have a sketch down here about people going to the emplyment office .first exchange with the atendant:

"Tell us what you really need and wee'll help you to live without it..."

Take care bro.

July 10, 2012, 05:32:56 pm
gator
Supreme Member

VEEEEEERY insightfull...........................get some sleep, Bro'......................hope Miss L is doing so....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

July 10, 2012, 05:34:57 pm
gator
Supreme Member

Or.......should I stick around til BREAFAST ??????????????? (Paris time).

July 10, 2012, 05:49:27 pm
didi
Supreme Member

No need my baby is about a well diserved sleep..still awake on my own ..a bad sleeper...and i can see my years getting away...try to have a short and joyful life instead of a long and boring one...a personal choice....gotta be there when things happen..otherwise..... icon_wink

July 10, 2012, 05:54:55 pm
gator
Supreme Member

That's right, mon ami....life is a 9 inning game, and at 44, yuuuuz gotta LOOOOOONG way to go, Pal....and a lotta 'difference' to make.

Hold your position !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!       (we KNOW, and we're WITH YOU)

Pages: 1

admin@deborahshelton.net www.deborahshelton.net