Welcome Guest, please login or register.
Username:
Password:

Pages: 1
November 09, 2011, 05:29:44 pm
gator
Supreme Member

See you're on line....hello....and good bye.

November 13, 2011, 04:08:15 pm
Christo
Administrator
Supreme Member

Hi Gator,

I'm here from time to time yes. Your doing a great job with the forum. Smile
Dont have much time, but try to stay updated about the Dallas news.
In the meantime tried to "arrange" a little Austria visit for Deborah, but still not sure if it will work out. We'll see Cool

November 13, 2011, 04:46:57 pm
Garland English
Supreme Member

Hello Christo,it's been a long time.I hope you are doing great.Always nice to hear from the main man.Take care and hope to here from you again soon,Garland

November 14, 2011, 05:49:14 pm
gator
Supreme Member

Austria visit??? You'll have to explain that one, son. (stick around a while this time, will ya'?...(Mr Originator)

G

November 16, 2011, 04:36:32 pm
gator
Supreme Member

And one more note, Kiddo (that means YOU, Christo-BAL!) Eric tells me that you pitched in on the main screen graphics to support the Dallas issue...my thanks icon_wink...But, I GOTTA' ask ya': where, in Heaven's name, did you get THAT pic of Miss D? She's beyond drop-dead gorgeous at that moment!!! Really, if you're checking The Site in the future, would really like to know. That one almost (I said..."almost") beats the Qui cover...very close second.

We know you're busy, son, but c,mon...who isn't these days? Need to spread out a little on things that are fun and fulfilling...for a little while...and once in a while. Don't wait til you're my age to find that out...lotta' lost years. You're in the 'early innings'...go for it.

OK...that's enough 'veteran flyer' crap. Just say 'hi' once in a while, will ya'? I mean, this IS your baby from square one....you and Eric. He's still out there, too. So, don't disown it now when the numbers are climbing, and anything is possible in the months ahead.

Case stated, and complete.....Gator.

Pages: 1

admin@deborahshelton.net www.deborahshelton.net