Welcome Guest, please login or register.
Username:
Password:

Pages: 1 2 »
May 30, 2005, 03:10:59 pm
Garland English
Supreme Member

Natalie Glebova,Miss Canada wins the 2005 Miss Universe Pageant.I wonder how many judges were paid off to,just kidding Erik,just kidding.I don't even know if you were watching or even care.When I finally thought of it,it was too late. I finally saw who won on the web.I hope because she was born in Russia doesn't dampen it for Canadians.It was held in Bankok, Thailand.The contestants all saw the damage done by the tsunamai last December.The Bhuddist government was a little upset by the bikini clad girls.They could never have worn bikinis in 1970.

July 04, 2005, 06:09:35 pm
Christo
Administrator
Supreme Member

I dont believe in such contests anymore, they are fake...
Of course I could be wrong, but most are.
I guess you miss the good ol' days Garland...when a really beautiful women like Debbie where there Smile

July 05, 2005, 06:15:54 am
Garland English
Supreme Member

Christo,even back then there was a big controversy over Miss Peurto Rico being chosen over Miss USA,Debbie Shelton.Everybody thought Debbie was going to win according to Ana Maria Cumba, a chaperone for the Miss Universe Pageant from 1963 through 1975.I believe I sent you something she wrote about that.She stopped short of saying just that.

July 05, 2005, 11:10:30 am
Garland English
Supreme Member

I probably would not have mentioned it if the winner hadn't have been Miss Canada.Maybe if she had been Miss Bulgaria.

July 05, 2005, 05:02:37 pm
Christo
Administrator
Supreme Member

Probably you are right. I still dont like it, I dont know for the other places, but here most models are high level tramps, lol
They have lovers who want to see them winning, and they pay for this.
I dont say its so easy in the big contests like Miss USA, but theres always a way, you know...

June 20, 2011, 12:55:11 am
RobertG

Where is this girl right now? Anybody hear some news in last 2 years? Maybe I am the only person interested in this now?   Working

June 20, 2011, 12:03:02 pm
Garland English
Supreme Member

Accordig to Erik she not around at least not at home.I didn't see her at last night's Miss USA Pagaent where they had a number of former winners since it was the 60th Miss USA Paegent. The camera pannedthe former winners kind of fast,but I don't think I missed her.

June 24, 2011, 03:48:31 am
BruceM

Someone asked where is she now? Here is a clip 6 months ago... click HERE

June 24, 2011, 12:22:33 pm
Garland English
Supreme Member

I can see now you were refering to Natalie Glebova,not Debbie Shelton.That was quite a jump.I wonder if she had any fear at all. If not she must have nerves of steel.

June 29, 2011, 07:39:34 am
BruceM

I can see now you were refering to Natalie Glebova,not Debbie Shelton.That was quite a jump.I wonder if she had any fear at all. If not she must have nerves of steel.

actually yes. i was reading a lot of her back in the days...and stayed fascinated with her life story. don't you feel it too?

June 29, 2011, 01:34:03 pm
Garland English
Supreme Member

Yes I do feel it.I saw her win Miss USA in 1970.She often returned to the pageant as a former winner during the '70s.She was a color commentator at the '91 and 92 pagaents.I saw her in a number of commercials.I never knew when she was making a guest appearence in a tv series and sometimes I would see her by surprise.I forgot to mention her picture on the cover of Playboy in March1974.I read an interview in the Richmond newspaper about that from her base in Chicago.She was into modeling then.After that she was more into acting.Her first major film was "Body Double"and watching her get murdered the way she was wasn't easy.Then she starred as one of J.R.'s mistresses in Dallas.I watched until she became J.R.'s mistriss.I just didn't want to see her in bedroom scenes.In the '90s she played in erotic thrillers and couldn't believe some of the pics on the internet.It was what I didn't want to see.She also did commercials on radio station K-95,a Richmond station.Then I found this site in 2002 and joined.There is more,but I guess that is all I have to say for now except that she wasn't at the 60th reunion of many former winners but neither was Natalie Glebova.Have a nice day and enjoy being a member of this forum.

July 09, 2011, 06:47:14 pm
Garland English
Supreme Member

BruceM,I can see now you were referring to Natalie again.I didn't actually see it,but meant to.I just lost track of time on the computer and finally thought of it after it was over.I was able to find the winner on the internet and read what I could and saw her picture.She was Russian born and her parents moved to Canada when it was the Soviet Union.I saw a you tube video and saw the highlights and was very impressed.She spoke good English without any accent.She was from Toronto.She looked good in her evening gown with a slit in it.That would not be allowed in 1970.She looked WOW in her swimsuit,a bikini that would not be allowed in 1970.She gave a good and well poised answer to her final question.I did not hear much about her until now.She seemed happy with her year as Miss Universe.I don't know what she does now,but that was something on her bunji jump.

August 04, 2011, 02:40:33 am
DanielW

Thank you BruceM for information. I will check your link...     So sweet

September 09, 2011, 02:18:06 am
DanielW

Regarding Playboy....

September 09, 2011, 02:20:03 am
DanielW

...and regarding Miss USA 1970

Pages: 1 2 »

admin@deborahshelton.net www.deborahshelton.net