Welcome Guest, please login or register.
Username:
Password:

Pages: 1 2 »
November 22, 2004, 09:41:06 am
platoluver
Bronze Member

Hi everyone...I am new here and thought I would like to kick off the first pic in an album devoted to this beautiful lady. I have been a fan of hers pretty much ever since first seeing her on the cover of the 1974 issue of Playboy. There has never been a sexier cover!! I guess we were all lucky enough to see her career continue from there. What a shame it would have been if that had been the last time she would grace us with her stunning beauty and grace. Deborah, this gallery will be devoted to you.

November 22, 2004, 09:50:41 am
Christo
Administrator
Supreme Member

Welcome on the board ! And thank you for the great pic ! I really love it, and also the new photo album!
You are welcome to post even more...!

November 22, 2004, 11:04:30 am
Erik
Global Moderator
Supreme Member

Welcome to the board! Very cool pic, BTW. I see you're a fellow Canuck - where are you located?

November 22, 2004, 01:38:41 pm
platoluver
Bronze Member

Thanks for the comments. I will add some pics to the gallery as we go. I didn't want to make the images to large as we would eat up the space in no time. Yes I am also a Canuck...residing in the "other" London.

By the way, maybe it is just too late for me but how do you reply on this forum without adding the quotes...am I blind or is it too obvious??

quote:
Originally posted by Erik:
Welcome to the board! Very cool pic, BTW. I see you're a fellow Canuck - where are you located?

November 22, 2004, 10:39:47 pm
Christo
Administrator
Supreme Member

No you are not buddy, I also couldnt see at first, but the album feature allows only quick box reply, Its located in the right side down the post, a little box with arrow.

November 23, 2004, 03:15:05 am
Erik
Global Moderator
Supreme Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had trouble figuring out how to reply!

London, eh? Nice clean white-collar town in Western Ontario. It seems like everyone there works in the Insurance Industry... ;^D

November 23, 2004, 09:27:40 am
Nikie
Gold Member

Great Picture of Deborah!!

November 23, 2004, 11:25:15 am
platoluver
Bronze Member

Hey, now I figured out how to use the regular reply button...all is good with the world. Yes I guess London is known for insurance thanks to London Life. Glad everyone seems to like the first scan. Now, I would like to give bigger scans but I would eat up space like crazy. How much space did you say there was on here? I have many more images to scan. The poses I have are shots you have never seen as I am not scanning them from magazines. Now, if you want I could post until we hit about 4 or 5 and then delete and start on more....would that make sense?

November 23, 2004, 08:55:07 pm
Christo
Administrator
Supreme Member

Hi,

its OK to post pics like this one around 150-200 KB, We habe 150 MB of space on the forum and 10 GB data transfer per month. I guess thats enough for us to keep posting pics from time to time. So you are welcome to add the others scans when you like.

December 06, 2004, 10:41:24 pm
platoluver
Bronze Member

Now..I bet you thought I vanished. Sorry to take so long to post another image of Deborah. Things have been hectic. Anyway, I hope you like this week's pic. I have stepped up the quality somewhat and in turn the file size. I hope that is okay. I am sure everyone will love this shot. I think this shot of Deborah proves that you can't improve on perfection...she looks amazing(as always)!!!

December 06, 2004, 11:39:00 pm
Christo
Administrator
Supreme Member

Glad you are back, the new pics is great, and as you said Debbie looks amazing as always.

January 13, 2005, 12:41:09 pm
platoluver
Bronze Member

Hi everyone! I have added another image of Deborah...sorry to take so long.

January 15, 2005, 02:19:34 am
Christo
Administrator
Supreme Member

Glad you are back! Thank you for the new photo!

January 15, 2005, 06:37:24 pm
Nikie
Gold Member

Great Picture of her. Thanks!

January 21, 2005, 08:46:34 am
gespas33
Bronze Member

Great photos - Deborah looks fantastic in workout gear! I've never seen these on the net before, have you got any more, and were these photos ever used in a magazine?

Pages: 1 2 »

admin@deborahshelton.net www.deborahshelton.net